Your choice of an assigned site in the campground area.
All sites are 20’ x 40’. If your steering mechanism and sleeping unit combined exceed this size you must purchase an additional site no exceptions.
Come as early as Thursday May, 14th and stay through Sunday!
- CAMPSITE LOCATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. LOCATIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
- CAMPSITES ARE LIMITED TO 6 PEOPLE PER SITE.
- NO TICKET OR CAMPING REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
- NO LARGE SOUND SYSTEMS OR DJ SET-UPS ALLOWED.
- NO HAY BALES, STRAW BALES, WOOD CHIPS, WOOD PALLETS, ANY WOOD WITH NAILS OR ANY OTHER GROUND COVER ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUNDS.
- DRONES ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE IN CAMPGROUND OR FESTIVAL PROPERTY.
- KNIVES, WEAPONS, CONTRABAND, ILLEGAL DRUGS, FIREWORKS, CHAINS, WALLET CHAINS, SPIKED ACCESSORIES, UMBRELLAS, LASER POINTERS, SELFIE STICKS, WATER SQUIRT GUNS OR OTHER ITEMS REPRESENTING GUNS, KNIVES, WEAPONS, CHAINS, OR CONTRABAND STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL BE CONFISCATED. ANY ITEM THAT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CAUSE INJURY WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM. NO WALLET CHAINS. ALL PATRONS AND BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED EACH TIME YOU ENTER THE FESTIVAL - ANY AND ALL CONFISCATED ITEMS OR ANY ITEMS VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED, WILL NOT BE HELD, CHECKED, OR RETURNED.
- CONCEALED AND/OR CARRIED WITH A PERMIT WEAPONS ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL BE CONFISCATED.
- NO GOLF CARTS, BOATS, POWER SCOOTERS (ADA SCOOTERS ALLOWED), DIRT BIKES, OR ATVS ARE ALLOWED ON SITE. NO CRUISING ON MOTORCYCLES OR IN VEHICLES WITHIN THE CAMPGROUND OR PARKING LOTS.
- THERE MUST BE SOMEONE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD ON EACH SITE WHO IS HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MINORS.
- NO PETS
- NO KEGS OR GLASS BEVERAGE CONTAINERS.
- CAMPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE ON THE ROOF OF THEIR MOTOR HOME, CAMPING UNIT, OR VEHICLES AT ANY TIME. THIS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EJECTION FROM THE CAMPGROUNDS.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE CANNOT BE CARRIED ONTO THE CONCERT SITE.
- PATRONS ASSUME COMPLETE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS, THEFT, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSON AND/OR PERSONAL PROPERTY INCLUDING ELECTRIC DAMAGE, AS EVENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY. NO LIABILITY IS ASSUMED BY EVENT, OWNERS, MANAGERS, PROMOTERS, SPONSORS OR OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH EVENT.
- EXCESSIVE ROWDINESS AND UNDERAGE DRINKING WILL RESULT IN ARREST AND OR EJECTION FROM THE CAMPGROUNDS AND FESTIVAL SITE.
- NO ONE MAY OPERATE ANY MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED!!! OPERATION OF A MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE INTOXICATED WILL RESULT IN ARREST AND/OR EJECTION.
- ANYONE CONSUMING ALCOHOL UNDER 21 WILL BE PROSECUTED AND SUBJECT TO EJECTION BY MANAGEMENT.
- FESTIVAL MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EJECT ANYONE AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY EJECTION.
- Please leave your campsite in the same condition as you found it. Remove all trash and place it in the appropriate areas.
- Clean-up of campsite is required. Garbage bags will be handed out at campground check-in and should be placed in dumpster before exiting campground. Additional garbage bags can be picked up at main entrance or camp store.
- You will be responsible for recycling and garbage disposal. There will be bins throughout the campground.
- Aluminum cans in the campgrounds are donated to the local Boy Scout Troop 55, please place your cans in the fences to help them raise money.
- Campsites will be inspected following the festival. Those sites not cleaned up will be charged a $50.00 clean up fee.
- NOPE! No fires of any kind are permitted.
- One steering wheel per site is included in your camping fee. ALL ADDITIONAL VEHICLES, INCLUDING MOTORCYCLES, WILL BE CHARGED $50.00. Extra vehicles may be placed on your site provided they fit completely on your site, if not, extra vehicles may be placed in Camp Overflow Parking in the Northern Engraving Parking Lot.
- Cruising the campgrounds or driving from site to site will not be permitted. Vehicles will only be permitted to operate on in the campground for the purpose of leaving or returning to a campsite from an off-site destination.
- All State traffic statues relating to the safe operation of motor vehicles will be STRICTLY ENFORCED, including driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, and speeding. Passengers will not be permitted to ride in the cargo bed of trucks, sit or stand on rails or tailgates of trucks, or ride on the outside of any motor vehicle. Violations may result in citations and/or arrest by a law enforcement officer, temporary or permanent ejections of the responsible person and or vehicle from the campsite and/or festival site.